By default, eCheck transactions will show a status of Pending Settlement. A daily process goes and checks for the status of the transaction with your payment processor and report status accordingly. The daily process should be turned on by default. To ensure it is running, go to Payment Center Settings | Reminders. Expand the Scheduler section and make sure that the scheduler is started, as shown below:
You also have to make sure that your payment processor allows for you to check status of your transactions.
For Authorize.Net, you have to enable the Transaction Details API. At the time of this writing, steps to enable Transactions Details API with Authorize.Net are:
- Log on to the Merchant Interface at https://account.authorize.
- Select Settings under Account
in the main menu on the left.
- Click the Transaction Details API link in the Security Settings section. The Transaction Details API screen opens.
- If you have not already enabled the Transaction Details API, enter the answer to your Secret Question, then click Enable Transaction Details API.
- When you have successfully enabled the Transaction Details API, the Settings page displays.