This article describes the necessary steps to connect Forte with Payment Center.
To start, you would need the following information from Forte:
- Organization ID
- Location ID
- API Access ID
- API Secure Key
Contact Forte to get your Organization ID and Location ID. After you obtain those information, you will receive an email from Forte for a Console invite. Login to the console and follow the steps below to obtain your API Access ID and API Secure Key:
- Click the Developer icon to the left of your screen, the API Keys tab will be displayed.
- Click the Create API Keys button, the Create API Credentials form will be displayed.
- Select the appropriate Group (ALL) and Role (API_User).
- Click Create New API Key to generate a new value for API Access ID and API Secure Key.
- Copy the key values then click Close to save the new key values. If Console successfully created the keys, the new API Access ID will be displayed on the API Keys screen.
** NOTE: API Secure Key will no longer display after key generation. **
Once you have the above information, login to your Salesforce organization and go to Payment Center Settings. Under Payment Processors, click Forte. In the Live Settings section, enter the following information:
Save then click Test Connection to see if it connects to Forte. If it connects successfully, you can then tick Live and Use As Default boxes: