Payment Center provides the following invoice status to quickly identify where an invoice stands:
- Sent – indicates that the invoice has been emailed to your customer
- Payment Pending – when ACH/eCheck transactions are submitted to the processor, they don’t “settle” immediately. It normally takes more than a day for the payment to be settled with the banks. In this case the balance of the invoice remains open, but will have Payment Pending status.
- Partial – indicates that the invoice is partially paid
- Paid – indicates that the invoice is fully paid
- Overdue – indicates that the invoice is past its due date
- Voided – indicates that the invoice has been voided
- Installments reconfiguration needed – indicates that the total installment amount is greater than the invoice amount. This can happen if the installments are added manually, i.e. no payment plan.
A blank status means none of the above has happened yet.