Invoices can be paid in two ways, online payment by your customer or you entering payment if you have your customer’s payment information.
- When your customer receives the invoice, there will be a link in the email for online payment, as shown below:
- Your customer will need to click the link and follow onscreen instructions to pay the invoice.
- Upon payment completion, the payment will be posted against the invoice:
- Your customer will receive payment receipt on email, as shown below:
- If you have your customer’s payment information, you may also enter payment by clicking Pay Invoice in the invoice detail page:
- Aside from Credit Card payments, you can also enter other forms of payment such as Check, Cash or Wire Transfer.
- Follow onscreen instructions to complete the payment.