This article describes settings necessary to connect Payment Center with your Stripe account.
- Sign up for a Stripe account (https://manage.stripe.com/register).
- Once signed up, get your API keys and plug them into Payment Center. Sign in to your Stripe account, then click API.
- You will need to copy the Test Secret Key and Live Secret Key and enter them in Payment Center settings.
- Login to your Salesforce account and go to Payment Center Settings tab.
- In the Payment Processors related list, click Stripe.
- In the Test Settings section, enter your Test Secret Key in API Test Transaction Key.
- In the Live Settings section, enter your Live Secret Key in API Live Transaction Key.
Here’s a quick video on how to connect Payment Center with your Stripe account:
You may also want to review and set the following settings:
- Enable Tokenizations – more info on tokenization here.
- Require Billing Address
- Require CVV2
To do a test payment, do the following:
- Go to Payments tab then click New.
- Select Stripe as the Payment Processor.
- Use the following credit card information:
- Credit Card Type : Visa
- Name on Card : Any name
- Credit Card Number : 4242424242424242
- Expiration : Any future date
- Other cards for testing can be found here: https://stripe.com/docs/testing
- Follow onscreen instructions until you successfully process the payment.
- To go live, go to Payment Center Settings tab. Under Payment Processors related list, click Stripe.
- Check Live and Use As Default boxes:
- Login to your Stripe account and ensure that your account is activated to receive live transactions.