This release contains the following features and enhancements:
- Stripe + Plaid Integration - Plaid provides the quickest way to collect and verify your customer’s banking information. Using the Stripe + Plaid integration, it eliminates the need for manually entering account and routing numbers and then waiting for micro-deposits, which allows for immediate charging.
- Enforce to scroll through Terms and Conditions - this new feature enforce the customer to scroll through the entire Terms and Conditions before they are able to accept the Terms and Conditions
- Re-enter credit card and bank information - this new feature requires the customer to enter bank account or credit card numbers twice and then validate that the entries are the same.
- Enable the Test/Production toggle - this new feature allows the user to edit Payment Processor by switching the environment.
- Support for Platform Users - allow users with Salesforce Platform license to create Invoices from Recurring Invoices. All Payment Center functionality will now be available to them.
- Bug fixes
- New Global Classes
- Tokenize a Profile
- Advance Payments